Friday, August 26, 2011

Popsicles and Giggles

Aidan decided that he wanted popsicles today. I had to think for a moment because I wasn't sure if we had all the necessary ingredients. Luckily, I found what we needed in the fridge! He had a good time mixing it all together and putting it in the freezer. It has been a good week and little Owen is growing like crazy. I wish I could say he is sleeping through the night. Thank goodness for coffee. Here are the latest and greatest! until next week....













I hung the pictures of Owen in his nursery today. He may beg me to take them off of the wall someday. For now, I can look back and remember how tiny he was when we brought him home. In these pictures, he was under 6 pounds. 
 Look how big he is now! 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how BIG Owen is getting! Michelle, he looks like YOU! I love reading this and want to plan a trip to come see you. Your house looks AMAZING-- we miss you in Dallas! XOXOXOOX

    ReplyDelete