Sunday, February 26, 2012

A nice Warm Winter...
I had two friends in to visit this weekend. Claire and Lizzy, I had so much fun shopping with you guy's and going to fun girl dinners. I miss you so much but am so happy we got to spend the weekend together here and catch up! 
Aidan you are 3 1/2! wow the time is creeping away from us. You are growing like crazy, in a few months I will be buying you 5T's. You crack me up with all the questions you ask. Yesterday we went out to lunch and there were two identical trash cans sitting next to each other. One said recycled items only and the other was blank. I swear you read the word recycled because you said mommy that trash can is not for trash. Your brain and your body are always running 100 miles a minute!
Your favorite game right now is, who's going to win? and you love going to school. The other day you painted a lady bug that actually looked like a lady bug. You are also sounding out words and you love books! I can't believe how fast you are growing. 
Owen, you are going to be 1 in a week and a half. I looks at you though and you still seem tiny to me. Although you are acting like a typical one year old, climbing and crawling and pulling up on everything. You are very sweet and laid back. You are getting your 4 front teeth at the same time. You have come so far. 








We love you both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment