This weekend was great. We had Liana, Jeff and Christian stay with us for the TX-UCLA game. It was cool to go watch a game at the Rose bowl, I have never been. We had a great time and it was so fun to see TX friends.
Sunday we went to the Santa Monica pier and Aidan hopped on some rides with Daddy and we actually got the first family photo of all of us in 6 months. Hard to believe it took us that long, but I guess I shouldn't be so hard on myself, we have had a lot going on. Aidan is funny. He has been practicing making different faces and learning to express his emotions. He says to me, "Mommy, I want to make you sad, happy, mad and glad!" So I go through all the different faces with him and it makes him laugh...
Another thing he tells me when I pick him up from school and I ask him, "How was your day?" He replies, "Mommy, I don't want to talk about it." So much for conversation on the way home I guess....


No comments:
Post a Comment