Aidan had his first day of preschool on tuesday. He is going to a school in Santa Monica and he is a Raspberry this year. Next year he will be a blackberry and the year after that a strawberry. It reminds me of when my brother was at the children's greenhouse in Houston. They started as seedlings and then sprouts and so on. It's really cute. He is doing really well and seems very excited when it is time to go to school.
I put Owen in the exerciser for the first time this week. He loved it and did such a good job of holding his head up. All is well here! Happy that Aidan is finding his groove this week in preschool and I am finding a little more time to get some of my own things checked off my list.
OWEN AT 6 MONTHS (TECHNICALLY 4 MONTHS)
AIDAN AT 5 MONTHS
The boys looks great! I can't believe Aidan is such a big boy - he looks all grown up with that backpack on. Glad all is well with you guys - miss and love you!
ReplyDelete